MATERIA would be proud to help you consolidate your skills by providing you with work experience, particularly (but not exclusively) in the following fields: art history, museum studies, fine crafts, event and conference management, administration and exhibition design. Don’t hesitate to send us an application!
Please include the following information in your application:
• Field of study and educational institution;
• Teacher-supervisor or internship coordinator;
• Length of the internship;
• Beginning and end dates;
• Part-time or full-time;
• Any other relevant information.
* Internships are unpaid positions.
In addition, MATERIA is regularly on the lookout for people interested in lending a hand, especially in setting up and taking down displays and distributing promotional material. Come join our team!
We are looking for volunteers for:
• Office work such as filing, telephone calls, collecting and updating data, digitising;
• Storing exhibition material and equipment;
• Helping set up and take down displays in the boutique (concurrently with exhibitions);
• Wine and snack service at exhibition openings;
• Distributing and posting promotional material.